Thursday, February 01, 2007


Kristen: my son has too much brains

Kristen: he has figured out how to crawl thru the bars of the chairs so i can't fence him in anymore

me: he is naughty and i want to spank him

Kristen:
yes
why he gotta bust my flava

me: cuz he like dat, giiiiiirl!

Kristen:
w0rd
Sent at 1:03 PM on Thursday

Kristen:
i'm wastin preciuos naptime on the internets instead of showering or getting things done

me:
oh yes
me too
[wink]

Kristen:
heh
how's kids

me:
they're kids
better
mikes got it now

Kristen:
nice
projectile vomit is sexy

me:
so hot
he's making me crazy and I'm irrational right now

Kristen:
Katherine McPhee is on Ugly Betty tonight

me:
i'm about to fuck up my whole life and get my shit together
oh

Kristen:
oh?
you should get your shit together

me:
yeah

Kristen:
just click your heels together and say "there's no place like home"

me:
i'mma get it together and that means mikes gotta get himself pulled together or i'm outta there
i can't do this anymore
we only have one income now, and when we had 2, they were both from me
which is ab-fucking-surd

Kristen:
yes
infuckingdeed

Kristen: you cant feed 7 peoples on one medium sized income

me:
fuck no i can't

Kristen:
rifuckingdiculous!

me:
fuck yeah!
you should repost this to youdon'tsay

Kristen:
heh
you should. this computer sucks butthole

me:
ok.

No comments:

Followers